Address: Ballam Road, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 4JX
Landline: 01253 7...
Fax: 01253 737656
Lytham Hall-grade 1 listed georgian house available for wedding ceremonies, receptions, conferences and private events. Group tours bookable in advance. Events throughout year include walks, exhibitions, outdoor theatre, fundraisers etc
Trade Bodies / Associations
Lytham Hall - owned by Lytham Town Trust run by Heritage Trust for th North West.
Funding partners:- Lancashire Tourism Partnership, Heritage Lottery Fund, Lancashire County Council, Lancashire Environmental Fund, Lancashire Rural Recovery Action Plan, Fylde Borough Council, Northwest Regional Development Agency, English Heritage, The Architectural Heritage Fund.
Specialist Services Lytham Hall is one of only two Grade One listed buildings on the Fylde (the other being Blackpool Tower). The hall is situated in 80 acres of mature parkland and was built on the site of an earlier manor house and Priory settled by Benedictine monks from Durham. The Clifton family had been in the area since the 12th Century and purchased the Manor of Lytham in 1606. They were a colourful family; strong cathoilcs, who lived in considerable style. The house still retains many family portraits, furniture and original fittings.